(1) When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hand is corrosive to the case, steel case because it is Ni-cr alloy, corrosion resistance, steel case is copper, long contact with sweat, easy to corrode, should often use soft cloth wipe sweat or cushion on plastic sheet to prevent it from being eroded by sweat.
(2) Do not open the back cover of the table at will, lest the dust enters the movement to affect the normal work of the watch.
(3) Do not put the watch in a mothballs wardrobe to avoid deterioration of the table oil.
(4) Do not put your watch on the radio or TV set to avoid magnetization.
(5) long-term storage of watches, should be regularly clockwork once a month, so that parts will not be in a static state, to ensure the performance of the table machine.